We talk to Abraham F. Shevack, Owner & CEO, Associated Medical Writing Services, past-President (2017-2018) European Medical Writers Association (EMWA), about medical writing as a career option for scientists and discuss the following topics:
- What is Medical Writing?
- Where do Medical Writers work and what are common job descriptions?
- What does a day of a Medical Writer usually look like?
- Who are companies looking for? What skills do I need and what can I learn on the job?
- What are different entry gates to a job in Medical Writing?
- How does the European Medical Writers Association (EMWA) support scientists interested in the field?